Terms & Conditions
2. PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
- If you do not agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement, please do not use the
3. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- This website is operated by Commercial Estates Group Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” or “CEG”).
- Commercial Estates Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 02404081 and our registered office is at Sloane Square House, 1 Holbein Place, London SW1W 8NS.
4. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on the website is provided for general information purposes You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
5. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all materials that appear on, and all rights in such materials and the website. These rights include copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property All such rights are reserved.
6. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or which is in any way unlawful or
- You are allowed to access, download and print the materials on the website for your own personal, non-commercial
- You must not without first obtaining our prior written permission:
- use any of the materials on the website for commercial purposes;
- copy, distribute or transfer any material on the website, in whole or in part, in particular you must not post any materials on any other website or make them accessible through any other media or platform;
- alter any materials which you download or print from the website;
7. TRADE MARKS
- Certain names, words, phrases, logos, graphics, or designs on the pages of the website may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks owned by members of
- You are not entitled to reproduce or use in any way any of our trademarks (or those of any third party) without our (or their) written
8. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to suspend access to the website or withdraw it from use indefinitely without notice.
- We accept no liability to you if the website becomes either temporarily or permanently
- In addition, we do not warrant that the functions or materials on, or access from, the website shall be uninterrupted or free from
9. CHANGES TO CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- We may update the website from time to time, and may change the content any However, please note that any of the content on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the website.
- We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or
10. CHANGES TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is your responsibility to check them regularly in order to be aware of any changes which are made to
11. VIRUSES AND HACKING
- We cannot guarantee that the website is free from viruses or other harmful material and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of viruses or other harmful material which they access from the
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have suitable equipment and security and virus protection in place before using the
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server computer or database connected to the
12. OUR LIABILITY
- We make no guarantees, warranties or conditions about the accuracy of the content of the
- To the extent allowed by law, we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage incurred by you which results from the use or reliance on, or inability to use, the
13. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
14. CONTACT US
Alternatively, you can write to:
Commercial Estates Group Limited Sloane Square House,
1 Holbein Place, London